1. Stocktaking/Inventory of the commercial premises
* site inspection, furnishing measurements, photo documentation
2. 2D technological design
* A 2D shop plan with system and dedicated furniture, counters, cashier stands, etc.
3. Design and description in accordance with sanitation standards
4. Marking the sales area
* marking the sales areas in technological design
* location of the products and selection of the quantity of shelves according to product range
1. Furniture design
- adapting the furniture to the brand image, creating customized furniture
- designing with furniture manufacturer systems solutions
2. 3D Visualisation
- creating a 3D model of the interior from different perspectives marking furniture, colours, and materials.
3. Preparing visual identification: marking products, information boards, graphic parts
4. Preparing a design for exterior elevation
1. Design for a redecoration company
* Layouts, sections, schemes of electrical socks and plumbing system distribution
* Floor plan and suspended ceiling together with lighting
2. Selection of colours and materials
1. Appointment in the customer’s shop – assortment inventory
2. Preparation, layout sketch (arrangement of assortment after product groups, arrangement of categories in the shop) including possibilities of new project display to achieve optimum sales effect.
3. Layout-based proposal for shelf set-up with general spacing of categories.
4. Participation of specialist in shop stocking as coordinator of team of those on the shop floor.
5. Staff training in general principles of merchandising and product display.
1. Book of standards ( for network/chain customers)
* Preparing a book of standards with detailed furniture drawings, visual identification parts, which will facilitate the future investment.
1. Furnishing offer
* We provide furnishing offer and cost estimate as well as the assembly according to the design
2. Coordination of the design
* Relying on our experience and taking into account our customer’s expectations we arrange a schedule for each stage of the investment
3. Author’s supervision
- We are present and involved in all key stages of the design development in order to supervise redecoration companies and furniture manufacturers